St Joseph FertilityCare™
Center of America
CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare™System
Featuring NaPro TECHNOLOGY®
Creighton Model FertilityCare™
World Class Women’s Healthcare
Be empowered in with sovereignty in your own reproductive healthcare.
- Do you want to know more about how your menstrual and fertility cycles work, other than the days you are bleeding?
- Do you want a way to connect more deeply with your body and live in harmony with your natural rhythms?
- Are you tired of taking birth control pills or using condoms?
- Do you want to find out the root cause of your hormone symptoms?
- Do you want access to healthcare that will evaluate and treat the underlying cause of heavy bleeding, brown bleeding, irregular periods, PMS, miscarriage, or infertility?
- Are you tired of monitoring your fertility with ovulation predictor kits, temperature taking, or algorithm-based apps?
- Are you confused and doubtful about the effectiveness of cervical mucus tracking?
- Do you want a natural, effective, and precise way to avoid or achieve pregnancy?
- Do you want answers to your underlying causes of infertility or miscarriage?
- Do you long for deeper marital intimacy?
Creighton Model can help!
You have a right to know how your cycle functions and how your body works.
Fertility is your health and is a vital sign. Be empowered to be a truly active participant in your own healthcare. This is healthcare that upholds your autonomy and dignity.
Creighton Model promotes fertility appreciation and knowledge for all ages. It is the premier form of procreative healthcare – combining comprehensive women’s healthcare with natural birth regulation.
Benefits of Creighton Model Program:
- Precisely identify your days of fertility and infertility
- Identify if and when you ovulate
- Predict your next period with confidence
- Anticipate effects of stress on your cycle
- Identify risk factors for miscarriage or subfertility far in advance of trying to conceive
- Can be used through-out your entire procreative life
- Versatile for many situations: coming off the pill or IUD, breastfeeding, peri-menopause, irregular cycles
- Identify signs of endometriosis, low progesterone, PCOS, abnormal bleeding, recurrent ovarian cysts
- PMS screening assessment
- Special scenarios guidance: post-pill, post-miscarriage, post-abortion, pre-menopause, breastfeeding, and more
- Have access to Natural Procreative Technology – medical care that evaluates and treats the root cause of PMS, heavy menstrual bleeding, recurrent ovarian cysts, irregular cycles, and infertility.
- Clients who are BOTH charting with Creighton Model and in my Healthy Hormone Program can have access to Targeted Hormone Profile Labs and Cooperative Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Empowers both men and women in their shared fertility understanding.
- Improves marital intimacy and communication.
- Greater connection to and appreciation for your natural cycles
- Introductory Session: live, one-hour powerpoint presentation, used world-wide. Overview of the system’s benefits, anatomy and physiology, and how to get started using the system
- Individualized Follow-ups: 60 minute one-on-one sessions.
- Review observational technique, charting, instructions for identifying days of fertility/infertility.
- Health assessment for conditions including PMS, PCOS, subfertility, unusual bleeding, endometriosis, and recurrent ovarian cysts
- Special discharges education: arousal fluid, seminal fluid instruction
- General schedule: eight sessions spaced through the first year of learning.
- Long term follow up schedule: every six months to maintain accurate observations, charting, and to reassess your current needs
- Complimentary Pregnancy Evaluations