Your hormone problems
are making life a STRUGGLE
Get help to really thrive not just survive,
with individualized, whole-person healthcare.
The mood swings, sleep issues, fatigue, and brain fog make daily tasks feel SO HARD. On top of that, you may be experiencing painful or unpredictable periods. You don’t feel “like yourself” and your school, relationships, family life, or work life may be suffering.
You’ve tried the Pill or IUD. You’ve tried nutrition plans and supplements. But you’re still struggling and are sick and tired of feeling so lousy. Deep inside, you know there’s got to be another option besides blowing time, money, and energy on ineffective strategies!
Together, we can find the root cause of your hormone and menstrual cycle health issues. We’ll develop a manageable, individualized treatment plan that works for your unique symptoms and lifestyle.
You’ll be empowered with sustainable tools to support your body so that you can experience the steady energy, better moods, better digestion, balanced hormones, and easy-predictable pain-free periods that you deserve. Finally feel “yourself” again.
Benefits of Healthy Hormone Program:
- Anti-inflammatory, hormone balancing, gut healing nutrition plans to banish painful periods and PMS and support regular, easy periods
- Leverage nutrition, rest, and exercise to honor yourself during different stages of your menstrual cycle
- Individualized supplements for your unique physiological needs so you’re not wasting money anymore on what’s not working
- Soothe your nervous system with tools to enjoy deep, restorative sleep, and balanced hormones.
- Liver support to improve your skin, mood, energy, sleep, and hormones
- Optimization of the body’s natural detoxification processes
- Healthcare that cooperates with your body without suppressing or destroying your fertility
Benefits of Creighton Model Program:
- Know how to precisely identify your days of fertility and infertility
- Identify if and when you ovulate and predict your next period with confidence
- Anticipate effects of stress on your cycle
- Identify risk factors for miscarriage or subfertility far in advance of trying to conceive
- Use throughout your entire procreative life: coming off the pill or IUD, breastfeeding, peri-menopause
- signs of endometriosis, low progesterone, PCOS, abnormal bleeding
- PMS screening assessment
- Special scenarios guidance: post-pill, post-miscarriage, post-abortion, pre-menopause, breastfeeding, and more
- Have access to Natural Procreative Technology – medical care that evaluates and treats the root cause of PMS, heavy menstrual bleeding, recurrent ovarian cysts, irregular cycles, and infertility
- Empowers men and women in their shared fertility understanding
- Improves marital intimacy and communication
- Greater connection to and appreciation for your natural cycles
Conditions helped with Craniosacral Therapy:
- Stress, tension-related problems
- Chronic pain
- Anxiety, depression
- Sleep disturbances/insomnia
- Immune disorders
- TMJ (temporomandibular syndrome)
- Reproductive health issues
- Digestive health issues
- Excellent during prenatal time and supports a more positive birth experience
Here are all the ways you can work with me
Healthy Hormone Program
- 2 hour kick-off: Designed to uncover your unique underlying symptoms causes and help you hit the ground running so you can get results
- 90 minute follow-ups biweekly to keep you on track towards achieving your unique health goals
- Health Update Journal: designed to help you track your results, increase accountability and optimize our time together
- Note: clients also enrolled in Creighton Model FertilityCare™ additionally have access to targeted hormone profile lab work and Natural Procreative Technology protocols
Creighton Model FertilityCare™
- Introductory Session: live, one-hour powerpoint presentation, used world-wide. Overview of the system’s benefits, anatomy and physiology, and how to get started using the system
- Individualized Follow-ups: 60 minute one-on-one session.
- Review observational technique, charting, instructions for identifying days of fertility/infertility.
- Health assessment and special scenarios anticipatory guidance.
- General schedule is eight sessions spaced through the first year of learning.
- One-hour treatments
- Gentle, hands-on form of massage that can benefit almost everyone
- Assists release of the body’s connective tissue (fascia), that covers the organs, nerves, muscles, blood vessels, brain, and spinal cord
- Improves function of the nervous system as well as the digestive, musculoskeletal, respiratory, circulatory, and reproductive systems.
- Supports the body’s natural healing process.
- Allows for deeper healing states and stress release.
- Improves immune system and bolsters resistance to stress.
- Supports healthy fertility.
You’re on your way to the life you’ve been dreaming of
Imagine that vibrant version of YOU, enjoying
More energy and motivation
Deep, anti-aging, metabolism-boosting sleep
Calm and uplifted moods
Clear focus and improved memory
Pain-free, predictable, easier periods
Optimal, healthy fertility
More time to do what brings you joy
Deeper appreciation and connection to your body